This privacy notice discloses the primary practices for Redlandsbodysculpting.com. this privacy notice applies solely to information collection by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website how it is used with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give via email to directly contact you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill our request. (Example: to ship an order)
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this primary policy.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information to the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example: billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers we use to store personally identifiable information are kept in the secure environment.